Are you still fancying for Robinhood, thelegendary hero who came to save the needy and helped the poor. Well, this Robinhood at Bitcoins is somewhat different. It is the Robinhood app by the US based financial company Robinhood Markets Inc. headquartered in Menlo Park, California. The company offers Robinhood smartphone cell phoneapp, which allows individuals to invest in publicly tradedcompanies and exchange-traded funds listed on U.S. stock exchanges without paying a commission. The company makes money from interest earned on customers’ cash balances and margin lending
On January 25, 2018, the company announced a waitlist for commission free cryptocurrency trading. Here you can enable the feature and able to track the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and 13 other cryptocurrencies. On February 22, 2018 Robinhood began offering commission-free trading of Bitcoin and Ethereum to users in California, Massachusetts, Missouri, and Montana. In May 2018, Robinhood expanded its Crypto trading platform to Wisconsin and New Mexico.
Robinhood app is available free at iTunes for iOS devices and at Google Play for Android phones. The app features allows users to invest in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies side by side, all commission-free and easily accessible
- There is no minimum account balance to get started
- This app integrates with over 3500 banks including Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America!
- You can use funds immediately for stocks and crypto with Robinhood Instant Deposits, instead of waiting the standard 3-day period.
- Also you can instantly sell your stocks to buy cryptocurrency or sell your cryptocurrency to buy stocks.
You can earn up to $500 of free stocks that include some of the most popular stocks on the market.
- Robinhood Financial is also a member of FINRA and SIPC, which protects securities in your account up to $500,000. For details, please see www.sipc.org. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of FINRA or SIPC and cryptocurrencies are not protected by FDIC or SIPC insurance.
How to buy Bitcoins with Robinhood?
To buy Bitcoins with Robinhood you can download the app all free or click here
You can now in select states purchase Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) with Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP)
Now open your Robinhood app and scroll to the cryptocurrency section.
Simply select the cryptocurrency you would like to purchase be it Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP)
Now click the buy button at the bottom of the screen.
Next choose the amount of cryptocurrency you want to buy with the Robinhood app and click the check button to confirm your purchase.
If you have not connected a payment source or bank account and funded your account you will be asked to deposit fiat (USD) into the Robinhood app.
Once you deposit the money you will be able to confirm your purchase of your selected cryptocurrency.
Now you can use the BTC, LTC, DOGE or BTCH to play slots in casinos or use them to buy products online or dining at BTC restaurants.