Casinos with Dogecoin (DOGE)
Casinos with Dogecoin (DOGE) are those online casinos that use this cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin or Ethereumm with a dog image on it. Dogecoins also runs on blockchain technology, similar to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Blockchain is a distributed, secure digital ledger that stores all transactions made using a decentralized digital currency.
Like other cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin’s blockchain network uses cryptography to keep all transactions secure.
Best Casinos With Dogecoin
What are the games that you can play with Dogecoins?
Casinos with Dogecoin offer you a variety of games to play. Some of the popular games to be found at casinos with Dogecoins are:
1. Dogecoin Blackjack: Blackjack, which is a game of collecting twenty-one points. Blackjack is a casino game between players and the dealer. To win, you have to get as close to 21 points as possible. If you reach higher score than the dealer without going over 21, you are the winner.
2. Dogecoin Dice: Dice is a traditional Dogecoin game where you throw usually six sided die in highest number possible or some special combination depending on dice game. For example, craps or Sic Bo are popular dice games.
In casinos with Dogecoins, some Dogecoin Dice games have the goal of guessing if the number is over or under some chosen number. The payout is given on the basis of the probability of the correct prediction.
3. Dogecoin Lottery: Lottery games are number games where you must choose for example six numbers from 1 to 49. If you can guess the right numbers, you win the jackpot. The chance is very low to win a jackpot, but also lower matching numbers give you prizes.
Dogecoin lottery is a fresh choice for a lottery game in Dogecoin gambling. For example, Crypto Games offer a fast lottery game where you can openly see the winning chances and win amounts depending on the player amount. The more players in Doge Lottery, the bigger the jackpot is.
4. Dogecoin Poker: Poker is a 5 card game that combines skill, strategy and gambling. Depending on the variant, poker games can include betting rounds.
In video poker you have the opportunity to discard one or more cards in exchange for new cards hoping to get a better hand. Dogecoin poker is a fresh alternative in chasing the royal flush in this exciting classic card game.
5. Dogecoin Roulette: Roulette is a casino game where you spin the little wheel, as the game’s name in French goes. You can choose to place bets on single number, number combinations or for example red or black numbers.
Depending on the wheel result, you can win up to 35 to 1 payout depending on the Roulette type. Practically all of the Dogecoin gambling sites offer you many variations of this old classic game.
6. Dogecoin Slots: Slot games in online casinos are based on old casino gaming machines which was also called one-armed bandits. They were run by one lever and you could win money if the reels hit the correct lines. Practically all of the Dogecoin casinos offer slot games.
7. Dogecoin Sports: At casinos with Dogecoin there are sports too that allow you Dogecoin Betting. There are a lot of different sports to choose like Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, American Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey, MMA, Boxing, Volleyball, Handball, Cycling, Curling, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Cricket, Alpine Skiing, Biathlon and of course Dogecoin e-sports betting!
What are the best Dogecoin Exchanges?
Here are few Trusted Dogecoin Exchanges where you can change FIAT currency, Bitcoins (BTC) or other cryptocurrencies to Dogecoins (DOGE):
You can store your cryptocurrency like Dogecoins in Exchanges, but the best and safest way is to get your own Dogecoin Wallet. The wallets are either software e-wallets and physical hardware wallets (devices).
In general, the physical devices are more secure, but using them is not maybe so fluent than in e-wallets. A good practice is to store bigger amounts in hardware wallets and only a small amount in e-wallets.
A small amount can be thought as a “sum that you can afford to lose” if some catastrophe happens and e-wallet security is compromised for some reason.
Remember not to store larger amounts of Dogecoins in Dogecoin casino sites, because the safest choice is a wallet that you yourself are controlling. There is always a risk of hackers trying to hack Dogecoin online casino sites and private wallets are at a smaller risk considering that. Of course, the risk is small but caution is better.
The best Software e-wallets listed are:
- MultiDoge (Windows, OSX, Linux, light wallet so only for small amounts of DOGE)
- doughwallet (iOS, download from App store)
- Dogecoin Wallet (Android, download from Google Play)
Popular Physical Hardware wallets (devices):
For more information on the best Dogecoin wallet, you can do a bit of research at Google, Reddit or Bitcoin Forums.
What is the difference between Dogecoin and Bitcoin?
Dogecoin has a few significant differences compared to Bitcoin.
Dogecoin is quicker and easier for miners to complete the mathematical equations that complete and record transactions on the transactions, which makes Dogecoin somewhat more efficient for processing payments.
Where it takes 10 minutes for the process to ratify new blocks on the Bitcoin blockchain, it takes only one minute on the Dogecoin blockchain
How to Buy Dogecoin?
You can buy Dogecoin on a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance or Kraken. The exchanges require you to set up and fund an account with U.S. dollars or cryptocurrency. You then are able to buy and exchange cryptocurrencies, including Dogecoin. Notably, leading crypto exchange Coinbase does not support purchases of Dogecoin.
Some online brokers, including Robinhood and TradeStation, also allow you to buy Dogecoin—in addition to conventional assets like stocks, mutual funds and bonds. They don’t offer as many of the cryptocurrencies as exchanges, but Dogecoin is generally available.
As with other cryptocurrencies, once you’ve purchased Dogecoin it’s best to move your coins to a crypto wallet. Wallets take many forms, from online services offered by exchanges like Coinbase and though you can’t buy Dogecoin on Coinbase, you can store it in your Coinbase wallet, to apps on your mobile device or even a physical hard drive. You secure the wallet with a private password. Since your coins are held outside of an exchange, there’s an extra layer of protection against hacks.
How to make a deposit at Casinos with Dogecoin?
- First, find the online casino that accepts Dogecoin.
- Purchase Dogecoin at an Exchange. Almost every cryptocurrency exchange supports DOGE. However, not every exchange lets you make fiat deposits. Some exchanges only allow crypto-to-crypto transactions.
- After funding an account, you can proceed to purchase DOGE. You locate this coin from the available list and enter how much you’d like to buy. You’ll receive the Dogecoin after confirming the transaction.
- The next step involves heading to your chosen online casino and obtaining a wallet address. You begin this process by visiting the casino’s banking section.
- You need to scroll through the list of available options and select Dogecoin. You’ll generate a wallet address that serves as the recipient for the transaction.
- With the wallet address now in hand, you head back to the exchange. You’ll then choose to send your Dogecoin.
- At this point, you’ll see a blank field for the recipient. You want to enter the online casino’s wallet address here.
- It’s very important that you double and triple-check the address to make sure it’s correct. After all, you don’t want to send DOGE to the wrong place and lose it forever.
- Upon deciding how much of this coin to send, you submit the transaction. The coins will later arrive in your casino account.
- You shouldn’t need to wait long for the funds because DOGE is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies.
How to make a withdrawal at Casinos with Dogecoin?
Withdrawals with DOGE from an online casino are a very similar process as the cashier and just functions as a regular wallet.
- Go to the cashier and select Dogecoin as a withdrawal option.
- Enter the address of your Dogecoin wallet in the “Send to DOGE address” field. In some cases, this address might already be saved from your deposit.
- Enter the amount you would like to cash out and confirm the transaction.
- Your funds will be available shortly after. Keep in mind that, in some cases, the casino might have to manually approve your withdrawal. If this happens, it might take a day or two before you receive your winnings.
- It is important to know that some fees might accrue while sending Dogecoin to an online casino.
- For the most part there no transaction fees or at least they are very small. However, the wallet you are using might apply a small fee. This is often the case for mobile wallets. For the most part, these kinds of fees are relatively small as well and won’t be all that noticeable.
What are the benefits of casinos with Dogecoin?
- Dogecoin has proven a reliable cryptocurrency in its existence. Therefore it’s a safe way to make online casino deposits.
- DOGE is also available at many cryptocurrency exchanges. You shouldn’t have much trouble finding an exchange that supports Dogecoin.
- This coin allows for fast transactions when compared to other cryptocurrencies too. You can often send DOGE in one minute or less.
- Dogecoin also features lower transaction fees than Bitcoin and many other payment coins. It’s perfect for low rollers who don’t want to sacrifice much of their bankroll through transaction fees.
What are the disadvantages of casinos with Dogecoin?
- Although Dogecoin is currently one of the five most popular cryptocurrencies by market cap, there are few casinos in comparison to Bitcoin casinos.
- The DOGE network is also slightly less secure than Bitcoin’s network. While Dogecoin has proven reliable in its history, Scrypt technology sacrifices some level of security for speed.
- Like all cryptocurrencies, DOGE is also subject to volatility.
- Depending upon how the market is going, your coins could rise or fall by 20%+ within a single day.