What is the bonus offers at casinos with Monero?
When you play at casinos with Monero you are entitled to the same deposit bonuses as anyone else. However, for players using cryptocurrencies, these bonuses are usually translated to Bitcoin first. Due to price fluctuations, you may receive a slightly higher or lower bonus than expected!
Casinos with Monero also have other bonuses and promotions, giving you the chance to win free spins, free bets, cashback, and more!
Free Spins and Match deposit bonuses are popular bonus offers at casinos with Monero. Welcome bonuses are typically awarded in BTC, equivalent in XMR or FIAT money and free spins are awarded to play the popular slot games
What are the games to play at casinos with Monero?
You can play almost all games with Monero as you would with Bitcoin. Some game providers have certain restrictions on which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Monero, then they also have a large collection of Monero games available, whether you prefer Monero slots, poker, roulette, blackjack, or some other table game or live game.
Note that few Monero casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to XMR at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for XMR , it’s the way they operate.
How to make a deposit at casinos with Monero?
- To make a deposit at casinos with Monero, you need to have a valid Monero wallet.
- If you want to deposit quick, the GUI wallet since is the easiest to use. To top up your Monero wallet, you can use traditional exchanges to buy the coin such as Kraken or Poloniex.
- You can buy Monero with various FIAT currencies like US Dollars, Euro etc. However, beware of the volatility – like all crypto, the value can go up and down fast, so try to buy at a low price.
- Once your Monero wallet is topped up and ready to go, all you have to do is:
- Visit the casino’s payment section and select “Monero” from the available options.
- You will find a unique wallet address – you need to send money from your wallet to that address.
- Deposits are usually instant and require minimal or no fees.
How to make a withdrawal at casinos with Monero?
- To withdraw your funds at casinos with Monero you can use your own Monero wallet for better control, instead of a crypto exchange. All you have to do is select Monero from the available withdrawal methods and fill in the address of your wallet in the empty slot.
- Make sure you verify all of your details carefully before withdrawing, as the transactions are irreversible and you risk losing your funds if you inserted the wrong address.
- Withdrawals are usually confirmed within minutes but, depending on the casino, processing might take a bit more until you actually see the funds back in your wallet.
What are the advantages of using Monero?
Monero cryptos are completely private deposits and withdrawals since it doesn’t use blockchain technology like Bitcoin and Ethereum so there is no way to trace them back to the user.
- There is small or nonexistent payment fees.
- It offers instant deposits.
- Your withdrawal requests are processed quick.
- You don’t need to share ID and other personal details as , you can register with an e-mail address and a password.
What are the disadvantages of using Monero?
Following are the disadvantages of using Monero
- Monero’s volatility levels are high – the value can decrease rapidly so you can lose money.
- Only few online casinos accept Monero deposits.
- There might also be geographical restrictions as casinos that accept Monero might be blocked in certain countries/jurisdictions.
Why use Monero?
Monero is a cryptocurrency with a strong focus on privacy. It was created with exactly that in mind: to protect its users’ anonymity. The coin’s anonymity goes for all parts of the transaction: the sender, the receiver’s address, and the amount are not visible to anyone.
This is ensured via multiple layers of encryption such as stealth addresses (the destination of the deposit or the casino’s platform is hidden) and ring CT technology (the sum transferred by the player is hidden).
Moreover, the IP address from which the user transfers is also made untraceable, irrespective of the device used. Monero further adds ring signatures, mixing a user’s transaction with another user’s address so no one can trace a casino deposit back to you or steal your private information.
All of these layers of security are also enforced by the casino’s own security protocols (eCogra certificates, HTTPS connection) and Monero’s card issuing partner, VISA.
Monero gained a lot of popularity in its early days because of its privacy focus and because it’s a minable coin. Also it boasts a decent market cap, making it an attractive payment method in cryptocurrency casinos.
What are the best exchanges to buy Monero?
Following are the best exchanges to buy Monero:
- Wall of Coins
- Local Bitcoins
And many others.
What are the best Monero Wallets?
Monero wallet is a place to store Monero (XMR) cryptocurrency. Monero is a decentralized cryptocurrency, which pays a lot of attention to user’s privacy and security. Here are the following best Monero Wallets:
- Exodus Wallet
- Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X
- Monero GUI Wallet
- Monerujo Wallet
- Edge Wallet
- Monero Paper Wallet
Is Monero Legal?
Yes, it is a legal cryptocurrency and is used only by large and respected cryptocurrency casinos with a verifiable license issued by Maltese, UK or Curaçao authorities. Some Monero Casinos are known for their dice games, while others come up with huge jackpots or bonuses given in Bitcoin. All these casinos offer provably fair games. Unlike others, it is a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency that provides users with anonymity. This means it is not traceable and soon to have its presence at more of the online casinos.