Casinos with Litecoin (LTC)
Casinos with Litecoin are those online casinos that allow you to make a deposit in Litecoin to play real money casino games. Litecoin as a cryptocurrency was created on October 2011 and is a fork of Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is based on an open-source global payment network that is not controlled by any central authority. Litecoin differs from Bitcoins in aspects like faster block generation rate and use of Scrypt as a proof of work scheme.
Why Litecoin Is Better Than Bitcoin?
- Litecoin processes a block in 2.5 minutes, compared to Bitcoin’s 10 minutes.
- The Litecoin blockchain generates blocks more frequently and so can handle a higher volume of transactions.
Best Casinos with Litecoin
BitStarz Casino – Play with Bitcoins
Rich Casino – Play with Bitcoins
Superior Casino Review – Play with Bitcoins
Sloto Cash Casino – Play with Bitcoins
Win A Day Casino – Play with Bitcoins
How to buy Litecoins?
You need to buy Litecoins to fund your casinos with Litecoin account. For that, you need to choose a Litecoin wallet that will hold your cryptocurrencies, such as Electrum, Coinomi, or Loafwallet.
You can buy Litecoin via an exchange like Bitstamp.net or Coinbase.com.
Once you have your Litecoin ready, you can then choose to deposit via this method.
Transfer Litecoin, and in a few minutes, no longer than two hours, your account will be funded.
With Litecoin, you are using a cryptocurrency that operates via blockchain. Such payments provide a combination of privacy and transparency, along with security. Every transaction maintains player anonymity so that personal information is impossible to steal.
How to make a deposit at Casinos with Litecoin?
- You need to visit casinos with Litecoin to make a deposit to play a real money slot.
- Once logged into your casino account, go to the banking section.
- Select Litecoin as your payment method.
- Specify the amount you want to deposit.
- A unique wallet address will be generated.
- Enter the address into your cryptocurrency wallet and confirm the transaction.
- You should see the deposit in your casino account shortly.
There are also online casinos that accept LTC and other cryptocurrency payments through e-wallets such as Skrill. To make payments this way, you will need to connect your cryptocurrency wallet with your e-wallet first.
How to make a withdrawal at casinos with Litecoins?
- To make a withdrawal at casinos with Litecoin simply from the casino homepage, click on the Cashier section and select withdrawal.
- Click on Litecoin as your payout request method and add the amount you wish to withdraw in the Amount box on the top right.
- You need to fill in your Litecoin address and any other instructions to verify your payout request. Click confirm via a telephone call or confirm via email. Once you are ready, click submit.
- Click Submit to begin the confirmation and withdrawal process. Litecoin promises to put money into your wallet within a 48-hour time frame, but it will usually appear in your wallet within two hours.
What games you can play at casinos with Litecoins?
At casinos, with Litecoin you can play different Litecoin games. Following are the most popular games that you can find at casinos with Litecoin.
Litecoin Blackjack: Blackjack, which is a game of collecting twenty-one points. Blackjack is a casino game between players and the dealer. To win, you have to get as close to 21 points as possible. If you reach a higher score than the dealer without going over 21, you are the winner.
Litecoin Dice: Dice is a traditional game where you throw usually a six-sided die in the highest number possible or some special combination depending on the dice game. For example, craps and Sic Bo are popular dice games.
In the cryptocurrency gaming world some dice games have the goal of guessing if the number is over or under some chosen number. The payout is given on the basis on the probability of the correct prediction.
Litecoin Poker: Poker is a 5 card game that combines skill, strategy and gambling. Depending on the variant, poker games can include betting rounds. In video poker you have the opportunity to discard one or more cards in exchange for new cards hoping to get a better hand.
Litecoin Roulette: Roulette is a casino game where you spin the little wheel, as the game’s name in French goes. You can choose to place bets on single number, number combinations or for example red or black numbers.
Depending on the wheel result, you can win up to 35 to 1 payout depending on the Roulette type. Practically all of the Litecoin casino sites offer you many variations of this old classic game.
Litecoin Slots: Slot games are most popular games at online casinos. They can be 5 reel video slot or 3 reel slot games. Even you can make huge wins by playing progressive slots.
Litecoin sports and esports Betting: There is a lot of different sports to choose like Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, American Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey, MMA, Boxing, Volleyball, Handball, Cycling, Curling, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Cricket, Alpine Skiing, Biathlon and of course Litecoin e-sports betting!
Advantages of using Litecoins
Following are the advantages of using Litecoins:
- Litecoin transactions are 4x faster than bitcoin. It is the fastest payment method for online gambling.
- Litecoin’s all-time high value was $360.93, compared to over $18,000 for Bitcoin. Litecoin grew in value from $4.00 to $360.00 in only a year, and it stands to gain in value while you use it for online casino gaming.
- Like other cryptocurrencies, it isn’t tied to a central bank. Fluctuations downward are possible. Instead, Litecoin’s value is based on its current trading value on exchanges like Bitfinex, GDAX, OKEx, and Coinbase.
- Litecoin blockchain payments offer a combination of privacy, transparency, safety, and security. You can see every transaction but maintain your anonymity. Identity thieves can’t steal your information.
Disadvantages of using Litecoins
- Litecoin was designed with Bitcoin pitfalls in mind, Litecoin is considered safer than its more famous cousin.
- Also the major drawback is that not all online casinos offer Litecoin payments as Bitcoin is the most preferred cyrptocurrency at online casinos.
What are the best Litecoin wallets to use?
Litecoin wallet you use to buy and pay with Litecoin is the same wallet you would use to buy other cryptocurrencies. If you already have a wallet set up, then you already know the process. Following are the popular and best Litecoin wallets to use:
When your wallet is set up and ready to fund, buying LTC is actually quite simple.
All you have to do is search for the currency within the wallet, which is set up almost like a stock exchange.
LTC will appear, along with the current price of each coin. You should remember that Litecoin is traded on these exchanges, so the value of the coin is constantly changing.
You can choose the amount of LTC you wish to purchase, and then following the prompts, soon you will see the balance in your wallet.