Types of Bitcoin Casinos
There are two types of Bitcoin Casinos. One where you are given the option to make a deposit with Bitcoins or cryptocurrency like the Rich Casino. The other where the online casino is exclusive to cryptocurrencies and offer provably fair casino slots and other dice games like the mBit Casino.
The difference between these two types of online Bitcoin casinos is that the regular online casino offering Bitcoins as deposits also allow you to make deposit in USD or any other currency of your choice. Also you can withdraw your wins in USD or any other physical currency, While the exclusive provably fair casino only accepts cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoins, Litecoins and other such currencies for deposits to play real money slots or casino games. Also you can withdraw your wins in cyrptocurrencies only at provably fair online casinos.
Advantages of Bitcoin Casinos
Cryptocurrencies, unlike traditional currencies like Euro, USD, are 100% digital and designed to be anonymous and secure. Such casinos are a brand new sector of casino sites that operate independently from the traditional fiat currencies. Such crypto currencies has made the casino experience more quick, exciting, safe, particularly when it comes to deposits and cashouts.
- Privacy: Most of the gamers prefer to keep their personal information and banking details private. Thus such Crypto gambling is 100% private.
- Fast payouts: Since there is no central authority, Crypto coins can easily and super fast be transferred between players, and there is no limit to the amount and this is really important for the high rollers.
- Low fees: forget the fees up to 10% with crypto transactions the fees are minimal when playing at such casinos.
Points to remember
Before signing up at crypto currency casinos you should take care of certain things, especially now that online bitcoin casinos are becoming increasingly competitive and more online casinos in US are accepting the digital currency.
- The online casinos should be licensed and regulated by gambling commission.
- In terms of safety, you should also check whether the casino that you’re considering has a provably fair system, and/or uses games from reputable traditional casinos. For those who do not know, a provably fair system uses cryptographic techniques to determine the authenticity of a roll and ensure that neither the game, nor the player knows the outcome of a roll prior to the bet.
- Such casinos should offer great promotional offers and BTC and other crypto bonuses.
- The game play and interface should be user-friendly and can be played with various devices like smartphone and tablet.
- You should know that you need buy cryptocurrencies and find the easiest way to procure the valued crytocurrency as opposed to mining it yourself. You must create a ‘wallet address’ with most popular bitcoin softwares offering the service. Once you’ve located your ‘bitcoin address’, you must choose a bitcoin exchange or bitcoin trade market to use.
- Once you’ve selected and signed up for an exchange, you can begin transferring money to your exchange bank account. Once money is deposited, you can choose to ‘Buy’ or ‘Trade’ the bitcoins,. Note that the pricing will always vary depending on supply and demand. Once the cryptocurrencies are purchased, you can transfer your bitcoins from the bitcoin exchange to your wallets.
Playing at cryptocurrency casinos gives much joy as you can make can deposit and withdraw anonymously without the need for any third parties or middle men. Also you can play with high or low credit according to your budget in a fast deposit and withdrawal environment. Moreover, when making cashouts, there is no need for any ID proof and with loads of BTC bonuses at Bitcoin casinos greater chance to make some wins when playing slots games. With 24.7 help support Bitcoin casinos are now much on demand.